We are looking for a web developer who is focused, keen and able to work on multiple projects at the same time. A self-motivator who can work alone but also a team player who will at times be part of a team of six or more, either way it will be expected that you take ownership of your own workload and deadlines.
Maybe you will have skills that will help us move into new areas and industries?.
More importantly you will be passionate about what you do and enjoy getting up in the morning knowing that the day ahead promises to be full on and full of possibilities.
Your strongest skills will include most or all of:
- Experience of PHP incl OOP
- Experience of PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
- Secure coding practices for common attacks (XSS, SQL injection, etc)
We’ll really like to meet you if you also have experience of:
- Version control systems, especially Git
- Cloud computing services (AWS, Azure)
- CMS development
- Testing and CI tools (PHPUnit, Behat, Jenkins, Circle CI, Gitlab)
- Linux administration and bash scripting
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and qualifications
- Performance related bonuses
- Cooperative work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Company activities like summer weekends away and our legendary Christmas party.
- Many more to discover if you join us !!
We guarantee you won’t be a faceless number in a small cubicle pounding away at a keyboard. You’ll be encouraged and expected to join in, give your opinion, build direct relationships with new and established clients and help build Digital Marmalade into something bigger and better than it already is.
Simply put, if you want to wake up in the morning and look forward to going to work, to immerse yourself in your passions and produce world class web apps then Digital Marmalade could be the place for you.
Sound of interest?