Prevent & Neutralizes in a Better Way
Oligotox is a multicomponent feed additive designed to solve major feed toxicity problems in poultry farming. Feed ingrediens like corn, soya, rice polish, peanut cake, sorghum etc. may contain a wide variety of fungal toxins (mycotoxins) like Aflatoxins, Ochratoxins, Zearalenones and T2.
Pesticides residues like Organophosphates, which are present occasionally in some feed grains can also cause serious toxicity problems. Zerotox+ is a synergistic combination of HSCAS of specific pore size fortified with Activated Charcoal, Organic Acids, Probiotic and Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS).
Zerotox+ has 3-fold action on toxins present in the feed Absorbs > binds > inactivates the toxin, preventing the toxins them from reaching the blood thus, prevents the damage to liver and kidneys.
Unique Features :
- HSCAS – By virtue of specific range of pore size (4-6o A) they adsorb and tightly bind toxin molecules as ingested feed enters the intestine.
- Activated Charcoal – It binds certain low molecular weight toxic residues like Organophosphates, which may get escaped from zeolite binding.
- Organic Acids – They are responsible for shifting the intestinal pH favourably to ensure tight binding of toxins and to prevent their elution. Organic acids also act as mould inhibitors.
- Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS) – They are known to bind mycotoxins in the intestine making them unavailable to be absorbed by the intestinal epithelium.
- Probiotic – Enhances the microbial digestion. Inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria.
Application & Dosage :
1 to 2 kg per ton of feed regularly
(Depending on moisture content of ingredients).
As directed by the Nutritionist/Veterinarian.