Hepato Care Powder
The Ultimate in Liver Tonics
Liver is the largest gland and one of the most important organs because liver acts as a cleaning house for toxic substances that enter the body. There are two types of cells in the liver, one is Hepatic cell and second type is Kupffer cell.
Hepatic cell: Basic metabolic cell of the liver. About 60% are hepatic cell, which are highly active metabolically.
Kupffer cell: Plays a role in blood-cell formation, antibody production and ingestion of foreign particles and cell debris.
THE COMMON FUNCTIONS OF LIVER ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Metabolizes Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats
- It secretes bile
- The liver produce coagulation factors
- The liver breaks down hemoglobin creating metabolites that are added to bile as pigment
- The liver breaks down toxic substances
- Liver breaks down most medicinal products in a process called drug metabolism
- The liver convert ammonia to uric acid
- The liver stores many substances including Glucose in the form of Glycogen, Vitamin B12, Iron and Copper
- The liver is the main site of red blood cell production
- The liver is responsible for immunological effects
- The liver also filters harmful substances from the blood. Phagocytic cells in the liver called kupffer cells remove large amounts of debris and bacteria
The Liver which is a vital organ of the body needs extra protection. Liver is damaged mainly due to two factors, viz-Feed Toxicity & Disease Attack.
The dairy feed comprises of known and unknown toxins like.
Mycotoxins: produced by fungi e.g. Aflatoxins, Ochratoxins, Zearalenones etc.
Pesticides Toxicity: produced by residues of pesticides that are sprayed over the feed grain crop.
The bacterial & viral diseases like Colibacillosis, Salmonellosis, Pasteurellosis, Inclusion Body Hepatitis, Gumboro etc.These risks put in danger the liver health and liver problems in dairy affect the –
- Production: Drop in egg production.
- Hatchability: Drop in hatchability.
- Weight: Low weight gain in broilers.
- Liver problems also cause severe immunosuppression resulting into vaccination failure & secondary infection. All these together amount to a great economical loss.
HEPATO CARE – The correct solution for Liver problems, combination of Lipotropic agents, Liver stimulants and Antioxidants.
|Active Ingredients||Each 10g contains||Functions|
|Tricholine Citrate||300 mg||Mobilizing the fat from liver|
||Mobilizing the fat from liver|
||DNA synthesis and rejuvenation of liver|
||Stimulate disease resistant & body growth|
||Increase liver function|
||Healps in bone formation|
||Healps in blood hemoglobin|
||Natural defence against free radicals causing cell damage including that of liver|
||Improve productivity and natural defence against free radicals causing cell damage|
|In a base enriched with Liver stimulants||
||Potentiating the liver function|
- Minimise mycotoxin formation & detoxification.
- Stimulate liver function.
- Better utilization of fat.
- Hepatic regeneration.
- Improve natural defence.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
|1||Cattle, Horse & Camel||10g – 20g daily for 3-5 days|
||5g – 10g daily for 3-5 days|
- or as directed by the Nutritionist/Veterinarian.