An innovative solution
to control salmonellosis in poultry
with special protection against
- This product contains a mixture of 6 lytic bacteriophages at a concentration of 1 X 108 PFU. The product does
not contain bacteria
Unique Features :
- Helps to prevent large economic losses due to S. Gallinarum bacteria & other multiple strains of Salmonella including AMR strains.
- Improves Gut health.
- Maintains diversity and natural microbiota balance in the GUT.
- Reduces the risk of disturbances in the gastrointestinal integrity.
- Helps to improve immunity.
- Helps to control early chicks mortality.
- Minimizes the risk of mortality among valuable breeder, layer and broiler flocks due to Salmonella.
- Supports bird’s health and higher production performance, FCR, egg laying and hatching rates.
BAFASAL+G – How to Use :
- Simply add appropriate dose of BAFASAL+G to water that will be consumed by the birds within 4 to 6 hours.
- Apply at least 4 hours apart from acidifiers.
- BAFASAL+G can be dosed together with vitamins, antibiotics, inactivated (killed) vaccines or coccidiostats.
- BAFASAL+G can not be use together with disinfectant but chlorinated water is compatible.
- Withhold BAFASAL + G for 3 days prior and 7 days after live Salmonella vaccine administration.
Application & Dosage :
Use 20ml of BAFASAL+G for 1,000 breeders, layers or sonali apply every other day for 3 weeks, followed by 3 weeks break. Repeat the schedule throughout the bird life cycle.
Use 13.33ml of BAFASAL+G for 1,000 broilers, apply every other day for 2 – 6 weeks or throughout the bird life cycle.
As directed by the Nutritionist/Veterinarian.