Essential oils are mixtures of compounds characterized by their capacity to generate flavor or aroma and are generally obtained from spices, aromatic herbs, fruits, and flowers . Analysis of asential oils shows that of the different constituent compounds, terpenoids are the most abundant and are present as either hemiterpenes, monoterpenes or sesquiter- pens and as their derivatives.
- Easy Breath
- Reduce mucus inflammation
- Aid on bronchi exhalation
- Improve respiratory health
- Aid on mucus excretion from sinus
Plant Sterols Saponin
- Bind free ammonia from air
- Improve absorption of active compound
- Help on dispersing particle
- Aid quick recovery
Unique Feature :
- Improves respiration and air passage
- Improves resistance to all respiratory infections
- Improves survivability and reduces mortality
- Reduces mucus accumulation and discharge out of respiratory cavities
- Reduces the negative effects of causing disease
- Reduces stress and loss of valuable feed intake
Application and Dosage :
1 ml / 5 liter of drinking water for 3 to 5 days.
By coarse spray :
10 ml / 500 ml of water for 1000 chicks.
500 ml bottles.