Nature’s Perfect Rumen Buffer.
COMPOSITION: Each 100 gm contains
|1||Lithothamnium calcareum||60 gm|
- 100% narural product with a high rumen buffering capacity over a long period
- Corrects Ruminal Acidosis
- Assured results observed within 3.5 hours
- Helps in recovery of Laminitis in cow, sheep and goat due to acidosis
- Improves Dry Matter Intake and digestibility of nutrients
- Enhances production performance of animals
- Recommended in the conditions like Indigestion, stress and diarrhoea
- Very safe, economical and easy to handle
|1||Large animals||50-100 gm / day / animal for 3-5 days|
||25-50 gm / animal / day for 3-5 days|
||0.5-1.0 % in feed or 5-10 kg per tonne of feed|
- or as directed by the Nutritionist/Veterinarian.